Friday, September 27, 2013

15 Free Scripture Based FB Cover Pictures

TGIF! I've had a couple of requests for some scripture based images and prints. I have a lot of scripture based prints available on my Etsy Page- which you can find here :) 


But I wanted to have some free images also. So I've put together a collection of 15 beautiful facebook cover images for you to download and use :)

scroll down to download :)


Or you can view and download them directly from Pinterest right here :) while you're there, give us a follow!

Share the love,
M.





















1 comment:

  1. I love love these!! Thanks so much! Will change my FB cover page every month now!

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...