Monday, September 9, 2013

What a Wonderful World.

Today is my 100th post. That makes me uber happy. I wanted to share this with you guys, because even though sometimes it's hard to remember, we live in a wonderful world. With all of the news and the negative, we often forget that. But remember to love your neighbour, be kind, take time to stop and reflect about the wonderful world we live in. Thank you for being amazing. Thank you for inspiring me to create, and thank you for being you. I hope you like this print. I made it with you in mind. 

Love,


4x6 

5x7


8x10



I see trees of green, 
red roses too. 
I see them bloom, 
for me and you. 
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world. 


I see skies of blue, 

And clouds of white. 

The bright blessed day, 

The dark sacred night. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 



The colors of the rainbow, 

So pretty in the sky. 

Are also on the faces, 

Of people going by, 
I see friends shaking hands. 
Saying, "How do you do?" 
They're really saying, 
"I love you". 



I hear babies cry, 

I watch them grow, 

They'll learn much more, 

Than I'll ever know. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 



Yes, I think to myself, 

What a wonderful world. 



Oh yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I love the song; I love its sentiment, and I love your artistic interpretation. It is beautiful. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, thank you for taking the time to share that with me :) I really appreciate it!
      Missie

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...