Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Cheer Advent Calendar

$1 Donate to download!

All proceeds going to support our Edrisa Fund. He is an orphan in Uganda!Remember to share the love you've been given-


M.







Good Morning Friends!  I am very excited to share this with you all, it has taking lots and lots of work, but I am so happy with the outcome and I really want to share some Christmas Cheer with you all!

There are 25 prints all 4x6 for easy display. If you are not sure how to display your new prints - Pinterest is full of ideas,  scroll down for a few of my favourite ideas for displaying your new Christmas Cheer Advent Calendar.

>> I've also collected 25 ideas to do this holiday season with your family. You can print these off, cut them out and clip them to the back of the print or you can place them in a jar and pull one out every evening.
Every evening leading up to Christmas day you will have a fun family activity to do  :)

If you like this printable collection please consider leaving a donation - the donate button is on the right hand side above my profile picture. Of course it is not necessary - but it would be greatly appreciated! we've got to keep this girl caffeinated so she keeps creating awesome stuff :)
Thanks again for your love and support!

Share the love,
M.

Have you Donated yet?


CLICK HERE FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS CHEER ADVENT CALENDAR>>  Download

Christmas Cheer Advent Family Activities sheet Click here >> Download

If you are looking for a scripture based advent calendar click here for our: CHRISTmas Advent Calendar.


Click here
Click here
Click here

13 comments:

  1. Stunning! I just LOVE your advent calendar! Thank you so much for sharing your work! ♥︎
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Sandra!
      It was very fun to create! I'm so excited about Christmas :) and doing this just threw me right into the swing of it!

      Cheers,
      M.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got deleted by mistake! My comment said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! Thank you!! xoxox

      Delete
  3. Love these! Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Welcome! I'm so glad you like them :)
      I hope they fill your home with lots of Christmas Cheer this season!
      M.

      Delete
  4. Soo sooo sooo beautiful! Love your work! Especially the scripture based Advent Calendar - can't find that in many places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a CC, maybe you could add PayPal as a way of donation?
    Because I really love these printables :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I believe you can use paypal :) you can click the link at the top of the page and then sign in...
      Either way, thank you for supporting our Journey!
      Melissa

      Delete
  6. I am so in love with these calendars. I’ll be hosting a Christmas party here in venue NYC this time. Can you suggest some more ideas for the calendars? These are amazing but I need more for the Children coming to my party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! it is really interesting! just came back from my road trip and honestly it was an awesome journey!

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...