Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Put the 'Pro' in Procaffeinating.

Procaffeinating* is not something everyone understands. But those of you who do, really get it.

I have suffered from procaffeinating for years now. The doctors say there is nothing that can be done about it. They told me I will just have to live with my disorder.

I've taken it to a new level :)

Happy Thursday!
Share the love,
M.

Check out I Put the PRO in Procaffeinating redux >> Here!

*please note procaffeinating is not a health disorder or disease :)




LostBumblebee 2013 Procaffeinating Free Printable
4x6
LostBumblebee 2013 Procaffeinating Free Printable
5x7


LostBumblebee 2013 Procaffeinating Free Printable
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...