Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions. Yours?

Paulo Coelho said this beautiful quote and it pretty much sums up my new years resolutions.
This will be printed, framed and placed in my office this new year.

How about you? What have you been thinking of lately?

What was the best moment of 2013 for you?
What is your one wish for 2014?
I know what mine is...

Share the love,
M.


 

LostBumblebee 2013 - Live Simply - Paulo Coelho - FREE PRINTABLE
4x6
LostBumblebee 2013 - Live Simply - Paulo Coelho - FREE PRINTABLE
5x7

LostBumblebee 2013 - Live Simply - Paulo Coelho - FREE PRINTABLE
8x10


LostBumblebee 2013 - Paulo Coelho Live Simply - FREE PRINTABLE
4x6
LostBumblebee 2013 - Paulo Coelho Live Simply - FREE PRINTABLE
5x7

LostBumblebee 2013 - Paulo Coelho Live Simply - FREE PRINTABLE
8x10

4 comments:

  1. Pretty much sums up how we should aim to live day by day.
    -Business News Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your printables! Do you offer larger sized prints? I have a 24x36" frame that I would really like to showcase them in. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I offer larger sizes via my Easy Shop. I am going through my current files and adding larger sizes there... if there is one in particular (one of these perhaps) that you'd like larger, let me know and I will post it

      Thanks!
      M.

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...