Friday, January 17, 2014

Home. Wherever I'm With You.


The Mr. and I have lived all across Canada- we've been settled for the past 8 years in a little community in Québec - let's just say my French has improved significantly! If I want to do anything, -bank, doctor, groceries, I get to do it in French. Want to know what I am best at? Ordering pizza. I can do it without a hitch- I know- something to be proud of eh?!

Of the little bit I have learned in life, this I know is true;  home is wherever you are with the one(s) you love. So this song and this print, are huge for me. I have been away from my family (miles and miles and miles away) for a long time... but when I'm with Duy, I feel like I'm home, and that can be anywhere...

So incase some of you are in the same boat as me... this song + print are for you too!
Share the love,
M.

Scroll down to hear the song: Home, by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes 

LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
4x6 Horizontal

LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
5x7 Horizontal

LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
8x10 Horizontal
LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
4x6 Vertical
LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
5x7 Vertical

LostBumblebee ©2014 Home FREE PRINTABLE
8x10 Vertical


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...