Thursday, July 10, 2014

Your Cares.

Who do you go to when you are overwhelmed? When your heart is heavy? When you have too much to do? When you look around, the weeds have over taken your front walk, the dog is shedding big time,  and the house is a mess and you know you are leaving for a week in a few days ... oy.

I have a secret. It might just blow your mind.
I talk to God. Like a lot. (I don’t mean a lot sometimes, I mean a lot all of the time. Day in, day out. I have this ongoing conversation with the creator of the universe.)

I don’t pray, in the way that you might expect. I just talk. and talk, and talk. 
I tell him everything. Even though, I believe he already knows everything, I tell him anyway.

Are you feeling overwhelmed? try it, have a conversation with the creator of the universe... let him hear your heart straight from your mouth...

This verse is one of my favourites- "Cast your cares on him (tell him everything, let him know, share your heavy heart because...) he cares (loves, wants to hear it, already knows, but loves it when you take a minute to tell him) about YOU! (yup, you!)


Share the love,
M.


I want to say Thank you to everyone who has donated! I will be putting up our "thermometer" with our goal and where we are at shortly! I want to send love and hugs to you all! ~Melissa 

 

LostBumblebee ©2014 Cast Your Cares 1 Peter 5:7 FREE PRINTABLE- personal use only
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 Cast Your Cares 1 Peter 5:7 FREE PRINTABLE- personal use only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Cast Your Cares 1 Peter 5:7 FREE PRINTABLE- personal use only
8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 Cast Your Cares 1 Peter 5:7 DESKTOP- personal use only
desktop background 1028x768
(72dpi not for print)










LostBumblebee ©2014 Cast Your Cares 1 Peter 5:7 iOs 7 iPad wallpaper- personal use only
i0s 7 iPad Wallpaper
(72dpi not for print)



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...