Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Fall Y'all!

Apparently it's fall :) I have yet to feel that fresh crisp air and the crunchy leaves under my feet, but I know when I get home I will be greeted with my favourite season of the year... Fall. Autumn. Love.

Until then, I am hunkered down weathering out Tropical Storm Fung-Wong... affectionately known as Mario to the rest of the world.  So far Fung-Wong has graced us with some wind and rain... which means I'll spend my day inside, most likely worrying about the hubby at work, and creating pretty things! (Praying for more creating -than worrying- "who of you, by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"  Matthew 6:22 )

Share the love,
M.

Don't forget to check out some of last year's fall posts: Every Leaf, Gratitude, It's Fall Y'all 2013, and Stuff It! 




LostBumblebee ©2014- MDBN-  It's Fall Y'all Free Printable - Handlettered- Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014- MDBN-  It's Fall Y'all Free Printable - Handlettered- Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2014- MDBN-  It's Fall Y'all Free Printable - Handlettered- Personal Use Only.
8x10







No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...