Sunday, December 28, 2014

My New Year Resolutions.

I love them and I hate them. I write them and I fail at them.

This year, I am doing exactly what I did last year... I will be keeping a close eye on my heart.
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.  (Proverbs 4:23)

I don't have time to worry about the size of my derrière, when I am raising money to go to Africa to work in an Orphanage. I don't have time to worry about what 'so and so' said, when I am trying to create positive art work to release into the world. I don't have time to wallow in my own self pity, when there are people in this world, some that I know and some that I don't, who are hurting... everyday. (will I do *all* of the above? yes, and probably more than once)

So this year my Resolutions are:


  • Take time to reflect and be grateful for the people in my life, the home I live in, and the life that   I am blessed to live.
  • To keep God centre of my life
  • To be creative
  • To Give of my time, energy and creativity
  • To live. Truly live.


Now will I fail at them?  yup, probably everyday... 
Will they be written in my journal? yup
Will have to get get my ass back on track every once in awhile? Yes. 
Will that be ok? Yes. 

So what are your new Year's Resolutions this year? Have you written them down, have you thought about them? Want to share? Feel free to leave a comment here, visit me on Facebook and share there, or just write them in your journal...

Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2014 Happy New Year Free Printable Personal Use Only
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 Happy New Year Free Printable Personal Use Only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Happy New Year Free Printable Personal Use Only
8x10

LostBumblebee ©2014 Happy New Year FACEBOOK COVER IMAGE
Facebook Cover Image (not for print)

LostBumblebee ©2014 Free Facebook Cover Image
Facebook Cover Image (not for print)

LostBumblebee ©2014 Free Facebook Cover Image
Facebook Cover Image (not for print)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...