Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hope.

After reading yesterday's blog post to my mom, she got all excited and said;
"Miss, you know what hope is right?"

I thought for a moment, and we both started to recite the beautiful Poem by Emily Dickinson...

Hope is the thing with feathers-
that perches in the soul-
It sings the tune without the words-
And never stops- at all-

This print was born out of that conversation with my mom,
Hope is the thing with feathers...

I used to recite this to myself when I was feeling hopeless about babies... somewhere inside of me, I always said, "but God, I still believe... " ( and honestly after 4 rounds of (ICSI) IVF  you would think you would lose hope) ... and it's true,  my mind did, but my heart and soul still have hope... because hope it's that crazy thing that sits in the soul and believes even when your mind can't... 

If you are going through something that requires hope, belief and trust, learn this verse... recite it to yourself... and allow it to sing the tune without the words- and never stop ... at all.

Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2015 HOPE | Free Printable | Personal Use only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 HOPE | Free Printable | Personal Use only.
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2015 HOPE | Free Printable | Personal Use only.
8x10


5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I am the same. We finally foster-to-adopted, but man that hope stays near to my heart. And reading that poem brought the tears on. I love love love this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome :) I love that hope stays alive in our hearts.. sometimes my head gives up, but my heart doesn't <3
      M.

      Delete
  2. I love these graphics you've created. Am I allowed to share them on my blog? If yes, how do I give appropriate credit? I rarely share others' photos or works because I don't know the required way to give credit and avoid any copyright snafus, but I would love to use some of these on my blog, which I try to make a place of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, sorry, I didn't scroll down far enough.

      Delete
    2. lol no worries :) Thanks for putting positive encouraging things out there! It will take a tribe to create an atmosphere of gratitude and hope! <3 Thanks for using (or will use) some of my stuff, I appreciate it when other bloggers share it!
      M.

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...