Friday, November 13, 2015

Merry & Bright!

Today is the day! I made it past Remembrance day without putting up my tree, not because I didn't want too, and not because I made myself wait, but because after being gone for 5 weeks, all of a sudden everyone realized I was back!  I had the most amazing opportunity to work on a cd cover for a Quebec singer who is just finishing up an instrumental lullaby cd, the proceeds will help them finance the adoption of their 4th child... who is out there waiting for them somewhere. It makes my heart so happy to be able to be part of this grand undertaking in a small way.

So Merry and BRIGHT it shall be today, the Christmas music will be out in full volume,  I will covered in sparkles, the floor will be a mess and it will be heavenly.  If you look outside today, November is a grey month here in Quebec... An author once described the colour of the winter sky in Montreal like that of an unlit or burnt out lightbulb. I've never tried to explain any other way after that, because that perfectly describes the colour.

I have a garden full of kale that needs to be harvested,  a mountain of design work I need to finish, phone calls to return, a nap to take (we have youth tonight and it goes late, and apparently I'm too old and still jet lagged to stay up past 9pm) But... Merry+Bright it shall be... and I will nap to the sounds of Christmas, with love, peace and joy wafting through my home... and it will be perfect. Perfect.

And as you know, "well laid plans of mice and men often go astray".... we shall see! we shall see!

Share the love,
M.

This print is a sneak peek of my Rustic Advent Calendar that can be downloaded via my ETSY shop... Click here:  25 CHRISTMAS CHEER RUSTIC ADVENT CALENDAR 

Have You Donated?






LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : RUSTIC CHRISTMAS : MERRY AND BRIGHT : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :
RUSTIC CHRISTMAS :
MERRY AND BRIGHT :
FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : RUSTIC CHRISTMAS : MERRY AND BRIGHT : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :
RUSTIC CHRISTMAS :
MERRY AND BRIGHT :
FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : RUSTIC CHRISTMAS : MERRY AND BRIGHT : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
8x10
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :
RUSTIC CHRISTMAS :
MERRY AND BRIGHT :
FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...