Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Yikes. Dinner Party?

A dinner party? What? who me? I'll go, but will I host... um... nope- Do you throw dinner parties? Does it give you stress? Knowing that we are to share our table and break bread with our community, that's what makes us community... how do you measure up? ha! I don't even register on the measuring tape for this one!

I've always enjoyed living just far enough away from friends and family that it took a phone call to say 'we are on our way over', which gave me at lest 20 minutes to get the house in "order".

If you have every felt any stress over the perfect table setting, a full course meal, and the rest of the hoopla- now is your time- Let freedom ring!  Val over at ZenShmen has a pretty awesome post that is encouraging and freeing... I know you will love it! Feel the freedom of The Crappy Dinner Party, and rejoice!

After reading her article, I was inspired- we are in the throws of moving to a new town, we will end up meeting new people, and at some point we will have them over- I'm going to implement a few of the techniques in Val's article to help me get over the hurtle of having to have everything just perfect- and instead, I'm going to enjoy the company leave my worries behind.

Below you'll find an encoring verse about breaking bread with glad and sincere hearts, with family and friends, in our homes... Val's article will inspire you to just do it...

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2018 MDBN They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts- Acts 2:46 Free Printable, Bible Verse, Personal Use Only, www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2018 MDBN
Free Printable | Personal Use Only
www.lostbumblebee.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...